A family were freed from their bathroom by firefighters after a faulty door closed locking them inside during bath-time.
Fire crews from Scarborough were called to the property on Fieldside at around 6.50pm last night (Thursday March 23).
The five people were locked inside the bathroom during the young children's bath-time. A faulty door closed behind them locking them inside.
A spokesperson for North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue wrote on their online log: "A crew from Scarborough have released five people locked in a bathroom using hand tools."