A stormy day as heavy seas pound Scarborough’s Royal Albert Drive.
The castle headland can be seen in the background along with the Warwick Tower. The tower was opend to the pubic in 1898 and was removed as an eyesore in 1907.
Photo reproduced courtesy of the Max Payne collection.
Reprints can be ordered with proceeds going to local charities. Telephone 0330 1230203 and quote reference number YRN-160703-102341050.