Scarborough fire crews attend incident caused by Christmas pudding left on hob
Scarborough fire crews attended an incident in the early hours of this morning at a property in Newby.
At 1.36am on July 26, crews were called to a property in Newby which was filled with smoke.
The cause was found to be due to a Christmas pudding, still in its packaging, on a hob which had resulted in light smoke logging throughout premises.
A positive pressure fan was used to ventilate and advice given to the property's occupant.