Chimney collapsed in Scarborough street

Emergency services have been called to a Scarborough street after a chimney collapsed.

By The Newsroom
Monday, 19th February 2018, 2:00 pm
Updated Monday, 19th February 2018, 2:05 pm
Emergency services were called to the incident
Emergency services were called to the incident

The chimney on a house in Clifton Street collapsed and emergency services were called at around 1.50pm today.

Firefighters were called to the scene and an aerial ladder from Scarborough is currently in use to make the chimney stack safe.

No one has been reported as injured following the incident.

Sign up to our daily The Scarborough News Today newsletter

North Yorkshire Police are also in attendance.