This is when Coastliner buses will run over Christmas and New Year
Coastliner buses have released the details of their timetable over the festive season.
Transdev, who operate the bus service, have confirmed details to help customers plan journeys and make the most of the Christmas and New Year holidays.
Transdev’s York-based General Manager Ben Mansfield said: “Our buses will make travel easier across the festive season for a day or evening out, and our customers can look forward to a relaxing journey while we take care of the driving. We wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and look forward to welcoming them on-board our buses in the New Year.”
Transdev have prepared a special guide to winter days out across Yorkshire using their bus services which is available free on board our buses and from www.transdevbus.co.uk/yorkDetails of Christmas and New Year schedules for Coastliner services are as follows:
- Monday December 23 - Normal Monday service
- Christmas Eve, Tuesday December 24 - Normal Tuesday service until evening, with last Coastliner buses as follows:
19.15 Leeds to Malton
15.55 Scarborough to Leeds
16.55 Scarborough to Tadcaster Woodlands, Garnet Lane
17.45 Whitby to Malton
18.10, 19.10 and 20.10 Scarborough to Malton
- Christmas Day, Wednesday December 25 - No service.
- Boxing Day, Thursday December 26 - No service.
- Friday, December 27 - Normal service on all routes
- New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, December 31 - Bus times and last journeys same as Christmas Eve.
- New Year’s Day, Wednesday, January 1 - No service.
- Thursday January 2 - Normal service resumes on all routes.