Nostalgia: Scarborough's Valley Bridge
Workmen pause from the industrious task of riveting on Scarborough's Valley Bridge as the cameraman takes their picture.
The bridge was originally known as Ramsdale Bridge opened on 1 July 1865 and was widened during the 1920s due to the rapid increase in motor traffic and new developments on Scarborough’s increasingly popular north side.
Photo reproduced courtesy of the Max Payne collection.
Reprints can be ordered with proceeds going to local charities. Telephone 0330 1230203 and quote reference number YRN-170321-093843050.