Paramedics help occupant after chip pan causes Scarborough kitchen fire

Watch more of our videos on Shots! 
and live on Freeview channel 276
Visit Shots! now
Paramedics and firefighters were called after a kitchen fire in Scarborough.

Flames in the kitchen in Belle Vue Street were reported to firefighters at 4.42pm on Friday and were believed to have been caused by a chip pan left unattended.

One person needed oxygen therapy provided by the fire crews until an ambulance arrived.

The firefighters cleared the building of smoke and fitted smoke alarms.

Related topics: