The fire occurred on Tuesday January 4, and affected a small part of the building.
A number of crew from North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service attended the scene.
No one was injured, and the guests of the hotel were evacuated to the nearby The Inn On The Moor.
The Mallyan Spout Hotel said “We thank everyone for their well wishes and of course our amazing fire service and a massive thank you to The Inn On The Moor for looking after our guests. Also to our staff, you are simply outstanding and we love you all.”
Scarborough officially smashes temperature record as Met Office confirms new hottest day
Post-war asbestos bungalows to be demolished in Scarborough as plans for new terraced homes approved
Firefighters respond to arson attacks in Scarborough and fires near Malton and Whitby
RNLI issue weever fish warning for Yorkshire coast
Yorkshire Water announces first hosepipe ban for more than 27 years – with fines of up to £1,000
Anyone with a booking will be contacted regarding their reservation.
The hotel is now closed until further notice.