John Lewis recalls doll due to choking fears
The John Lewis department store is recalling a range of children's dolls due to fears they could choke a child.
The firm has issued a warning that the 'My First Doll' products have eyes which could become detached from the toy and be swallowed by a youngster.
The recalled products are:
785 00120 / 785 00122 My first doll, girl
785 00121 My first doll, boy
785 00124 Baby twin set
78500127 My first doll bumper set
The recall only affects batch coded 1702 and 1703 - the numbers can be found on the barcode label on the back of the box and the sew-in label.
However, the company have said that anyone pwning a doll from a different batch who also has concerns should not hesitate to return it.
The company have advised anyone having bought a doll since September 27 2017,they should stop using it and return it to their nearest John Lewis or Waitrose Food & Home shop as soon as possible for a full refund.